







In many ways, here is where it all began. My sister gave birth to their first child and to say the least the doctor had to ask me to stop taking pictures. I wanted her to have every moment, every expression. Then her daughter started to grow and change, and I still want her to have every moment...except I am too far away :( Through all of that though emerged my love of capturing those fleating priceless moments on film (or in a digital file :). I bought my first DSLR camera and thus began my journey as a budding photographer. If I ever get too overwhlemed or insecure with all there is to learn and how much room I still have to grow, I look back at those first pictures of my sister's daughter and think, we'll never get that moment back, so I sure am glad we captured it somehow.
Some of the other adorable children featured include my brother and his son, and some friends from church and their children. I have to give a big thanks to Kimberly Kyle Photography for helping me learn and thing or two about editing and showing me how it's done!





No comments:
Post a Comment