Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Pics


Wright - 11


Wright - 12



Wright - 13



Wright - 14




Wright - 15



Wright - 16


Wright - 17


Wright - 18


Wright - 19

Wright 20

Wright - 21

Here are some more from our shoot yesterday.









2 comments:

Beth said...

Love these too! My favorites are of Tiffany kissing Katen's (I hoope I spelled that right) head and then the one under it in the sweet white dress and that happy face. You can tell she is such a sweet baby. I would hate to have to choose there are so many great moments. She is a beautiful baby. :)

subaruman said...

I'm holding back tears. Thank you so much. There are so many to comment on. I love the one where she is smiling. It's like she is posing. She looks like a little girl, too. Ugghh. I'm in love!